Has it really been months since our last episode? Woops. We're back! Introduction the Co-op News Punch Podcast - Episode 31. Apologies on this being away from a while but it's finally here.
The podcast features myself and contributor Samsai, having a very chilled-out chat about various Linux and Linux Gaming topics across different fields.
Here's a few of the main bits of what we talked about this episode:
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution
- Hardware-accelerated XWayland for Nvidia, plus a huge NVIDIA driver upgrade
- Netflix wants to get into games
- Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony is back
- YouTube and copyright is ridiculous
- Creating your own Twitch with Owncast
- Open 3D Engine / Open 3D Foundation
- Stadia revenue models, porting tools and more
- Thoughts on the Valve Steam Deck announcement
Wut we been playing?
- Liam: Splitgate, Pistol Whip
- Samsai: Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony, ScourgeBringer