Chaosmonger Studio, developer of Encodya, has released their latest with the comedic platformer metroidvania Clunky Hero with it beginning life in Early Access.
"Clunky Hero is a story-driven, platformer metroidvania, with a touch of RPG and tons of humor. If you’d love a platformer game where you have a funny storyline, can talk with characters, solve side quests, find and buy items, change weapons and wearables, with great hand-drawn-looking backgrounds, presented in a very comical way, then Clunky Hero might be the game of your dreams!"
- Nearly 40 different levels set in 7 different areas
- 15+ Interiors
- 6 Skills: Double Jump, Dash, Dive, Cling, Range Shot and Blasting Attack
- Combine 8 different bonus items on 3 bonus slots to boost your character's skills and abilities
- Defeat tough bosses
- Humorous dialogues and funny items/weapons
- Trade Items on various shops along the game
- Various side quests to level up your character
- Original Music
The CEO of Chaosmonger Studio, Nicola Piovesan said: "I've been developing Clunky Hero for about 2 years and many things changed in the meantime. Lots of new additions, and a lot of polishing each time we were making a new build. And it's amazing how the simple details (like a new UI, a sound, or a simple visual effect) can improve the game and make it look more professional. All in all, despite the development is yet to be done, our team is very happy with the Early Access version!"