Klei Entertainment are another developer working to ensure their games work well on the Steam Deck, with an update now available for Don't Starve Together.
Currently, as of when it was last tested (SteamDB), Don't Starve Together was very close to being fully Deck Verified. However, it seems there were issues with needing to manually bring up the on-screen keyboard. Hopefully then, Klei has fixed that up which would mean it would go from Playable to Verified.
The update released recently includes:
- Added Steam Deck support
- Koalefant Trunk Steak’s name and icon now shows up correctly in the cookbook ingredient lists
- Fixed a bug preventing Crabking and Dragonfly from spawning after their world settings are changed from none to something else.
- Fixed a crash when ramming burnt Above Average Tree Trunks.
- Fixed a rare Kitcoon crash
- Fixed a crash with the world presets
Do you think Don't Starve Together is something you will play on the Steam Deck? It's constantly in the top 50 most played games on Steam, so it's not really a big surprise to see it get updated. It usually sees over 30,000 people playing it each day (concurrent users).