Nepos Games continue to expand their Pharaoh-like city-builder Nebuchadnezzar, with another big free update out.
Nebuchadnezzar is a classic isometric city builder game inviting players to experience the mysterious history and culture of ancient Mesopotamia. In the campaign, players get to rule over influential historical cities filled with magnificent monuments.
The main highlights of update version 1.3 include:
- Gods, devoted monuments and shrines - choose from more than 40 gods to worship to provide bonuses to fit and support your playstyle.
- Festivals - organize great festivals to please your gods.
- Extended and colourable decorations - customize your city exactly to your taste. Just choose any decoration you like and use your favourite colours to design a unique look for your city.
- Events manager - decide which events are important for you and do not get distracted by the others.
- Reworked map editor - completely new map editor which allows you to easily create new maps with a new graphical user interface.
Really, it's quite clear they released perhaps too early considering all the new big features they've added over the last few updates. Still, it's really good to see such good post-release support. It's now hit a Very Positive rating on Steam too.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
See more from me