Valve continues rolling out smaller updates to the Steam Deck Beta, with another update out now fixing some crashing issues. This update is available in the Steam Deck Beta and Preview channels, which you can opt into through Settings > System and then select either via Steam Update Channel.
Here's what's changed:
- Fix a screenshot related crash
- Fix an audio related crash
- Fix a Bluetooth related crash
- Add a "Turn Off Controller" command to the external gamepad guide button chord layout
- Fix editing command settings inside of a modeshift
I fully expect soon we will see the recent Beta versions bundled into the Stable release, so they can make way for SteamOS 3.4 which they teased recently.
In case you missed these: