OpenRazer, the project that aims to build up a collection of Linux drivers for various Razer devices version 3.5.0 is out now. Razer are a typical hardware vendor, not supporting Linux directly and so OpenRazer has ended up pretty essential to get the most out of your Razer devices.
The main changes in this release include:
New device support
- Razer Naga X
- Razer Huntsman V2 Tenkeyless
- Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro
- Razer Blade 17 Pro (Early 2021)
- Razer DeathStalker V2
- Razer Chroma Addressable RGB Controller
- Add DPI stages feature to more mice
- Add key-related functionality to BlackWidow V3
- Introduce new capabilities in pylib
Plus there's plenty of bug fixes.