Anima: Gate of Memories: The Nameless Chronicles [Steam] is a new action RPG from developer Anima Project and they've said they will be doing a Linux release just like they did for Anima Gate of Memories.
Speaking on their Steam forum in reply to a question about Linux support, the developer said this:
Yes; we are aiming for a Linux version too, BUT (there is always a BUT ^_^¡), it won't be ready for the Day 1 release. It takes us a lot of time to do a good conversion / port, so we will add it in a near future (if all goes well, 2 to 4 months).
Sorry for the delay.
- Use the Hand of Tanathos, a unique action system that allows The Nameless to improve any attack becoming temporarily one with the Death.
- Customize your character playstyle each time you level up with a vast set of unique skills, from magic to sword techs, developing them as in a traditional RPG.
- A great story full of memorable characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary enemies, each with their own special features and unique gameplay mechanics.
- Equip yourself with dozens of unique weapons and artifacts with exclusive powers and abilities.
- A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
Check out the trailer:
Good to know they're planning a Linux release, always nice when we get more good-looking games especially 3D action RPGs which we don't exactly have a lot of.
Hat tip to Cxpher.