Curvatron has recently been released on Linux and the developer sent in a bunch of keys for you lucky people. The game itself is inspired by the old game 'Snake' that was on rather old Nokia mobile phones.
I tried it out and it works fine, it's a pretty interesting take on this very casual game!
Game features (the art bit is hilarious)
- Single-button controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
- Quick, bite-sized sessions. Can become quite addicting!
- State of the art minimalist visuals (please help we need real artists)
- Soothing sound effects will make you chill so hard you won't know who you are anymore
- 30 different soundtrack pieces made by people around the world
- Level editor (the same that was used to make the available levels)
- Workshop support to get new levels and share your own
- Several game modes
Keys (for logged in users only)
You must be logged in to see this section!
About the author - Liam Dawe