If you're like me and you can't get enough of your management and building sims, you might want to check out Epic Car Factory [Steam].
I asked the developer if Linux support is confirmed and the answer was positive, so it will see day-1 Linux support. Steam says it will be released in "Q1 2018", but the developer clarified that too with it hopefully being next month.
In terms of style, it has a very Theme Hospital like feel to it. I love the sweet retro-inspired visual style and the cars the selves look fantastic. It's also interesting to see that the trailer actually says SteamOS directly in it—nice!
- Car Development (over 70 cars types to research)
- Research (24 different parts with 5 quality levels)
- Employees (over 40 possible employees, different professions and training options)
- Contract Jobs (Dozens to help supplement your factories income)
- Advertising and marketing (to help get the product to the buyer)
- Random economic Events (Because the market is volatile)
- Dynamic time control (Make every second count or skip ahead weeks)
Will you be grabbing a copy? I will certainly be taking a closer look at release.