Turns out the port was a little different than usual, as Ethan Lee noted on the Steam post. The game has always been using their FNA magic, so it didn't exactly have a lot of "porting" work to be done. However, due to some issues they had to do some decompiling and apply some manual fixes to get it here. However, it should be mostly "solid".
- Easy to Play, Easy to Die
- Fantastic Generated Dungeons (using brand new tech)
- Real Emergent Gameplay with many Tactical Options
- Intense, Real-time, Dual Wielding Melee Combat
- Stealth Mechanics (dungeon crawling like a real rogue…)
- Over 50 dangerous bosses
- Challenging, generated puzzles
- Adaptive, original soundtrack
Since the Windows release, it had quite a good reception. It has a "Very Positive" rating on Steam, plus critics like RPS and PC Gamer speaking highly of it. One the testing period is over, I should be taking a good look at it to see what it's like.