The wacky spy-agency sim Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! [Official Site] from Daylight Studios is going to release on November 7th and they will be continuing their Linux support. It will be interesting to see how different it is to previous titles, which are always somewhat amusing. This will be Daylight Studios' fourth Holy Potatoes! game and all of them support Linux.
In “Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!”, you are the mastermind of your very own spudtastic spy headquarters! Together with twins Ren and Rexa, send your spies on missions while uncovering the truth behind their parents’ disappearance and an evil spy corporation. Using your intelligence, strength, stealth and charm, overcome various obstacles, outsmart security personnel and infiltrate enemy headquarters!
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Encounter pop culture special agent spuds
- Create new genetically modified potato spies with genetic splicing
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities and training stations
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles
It will be available on Steam.