If you're feeling lazy and you like strategy games, Lazy Galaxy [Steam] is probably a good game for you. It's expanded a fair bit recently too.
In my first impressions post, I was pretty impressed with it. It's pleasing to see it get regular updates, some of which have included quite a lot of new features.
Here's some highlights of what's been added recently:
- New Item System, items permanently affect the game stats. 28 new items total
- New Building: Space Oven, allows to cook new items
- Statistics Screen to show total numbers
- Re-balancing: Less levels, harder to progress
- Optimization: changed bullet / damage text algorithms, game should work much faster (we've noticed 3x performance increase)
They've also just recently added in Steam Workshop support, so it will be interesting to see if anyone is motivated enough to make some interesting mods.
Really quite a relaxing game for when you just need to zone out for a while, find it on Steam.