Skellboy, a recent discovery being developed by UmaikiGames and published by Fabraz (Slime-San, Planet Diver) looks like a very sweet action-RPG that I'm pretty excited about. Only appearing on Steam recently, it's going to be releasing with Linux support in "mid 2019" and they're very clear about the platforms too. On the official site, it's right there.
Why am I exited about Skellboy? Well, not only does the graphical style look fantastic mixing in flat shapes with pixel-art and a 3D environment, the gameplay sounds highly amusing too. As you progress, you will be able to replace your bones with different body parts taken from others, which is a little weird but it does sound rather comical with the cute graphical style to it.
- An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected Kingdom of Cubold full of square charming characters and edgy villains!
- A true action-rpg adventure that will test your skill and rewards exploration!
- Swap your bones for 100+ different body parts and items of friends and foes with (more or less) useful effects!
- 5 unique weapon types to clobber any foes you face!
- Special enemies and bosses that will truly test your mettle!
- A Vibrant 2d pixelart style that comes to life in a 3d world!
- Includes some rocking chiptune tracks and sounds!
You can wishlist/follow it on Steam.