While not all of the games in this latest bundle support Linux, those that do are some great picks to have a go.
The Humble Spooky Horror Bundle 2019 went live today, with a total of seven games.
If you pay at least $1 you get:
- Agony - No Linux support, seems to work in Steam Play.
- Butcher - Has Linux support.
- The Town Of Light - No Linux support, performance in Steam Play not the best.
If you pay more than the average you get:
- Darkwood - Has Linux support, great game.
- Beholder 2 - Has Linux support, another great game.
- Pacify - No Linux support, seems to work in Steam Play.
The final tier at $10 has INSIDE, no Linux support there but does seem okay in Steam Play.
Overall, for the titles actually supported on Linux they're good choices and worth picking up. Take a look over on Humble Bundle if interested.