The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.9.13 has many small changes including 34 bugfixes.
The few most interesting features introduced in this release:
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 47.
- More Shader Model 5 support in Direct3D.
- Unicode data updated to Unicode 9.0.0.
- Improvements to GDI paths and metafiles.
- More progress towards the Direct3D command stream.
- Joystick support improvements on Mac OS X.
- Various bug fixes.
To learn more about this release please visit this announcement.
The source code for this release is available here:
To get the most recent changes, a git repository is a good starting point.
Binary packages should be available for a download as soon as the build process is finished.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: