There's something amusing about seeing a Fox running on all fours, with a sword in their mouth. Vulpine will let you be that Fox and more. One I'm sad I missed on Kickstarter, where they had a successful round of funding with $26K that ended in February. Linux support is confirmed for it and it should be a same-day release.
- Play as one of many different animals, such as Fox, Rabbit, Bear, Fennec, Wolf, Rhino, and more. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Navigate a procedurally generated world with an assortment of biomes. Every world is unique!
- Discover hidden events, areas, and mysteries scattered around the landscape.
- Track down and combat ferocious monsters in their natural habitat.
- Gather resources from defeated monsters and upgrade your gear.
- Play solo or join your friends online in epic co-op content.
Pretty excited to give this one a go, especially since it will have online co-op which for this could be pretty amazing.
Their current aim for release seems to be early next year, although they may do an Early Access release this year, so it's one to keep an eye on.