You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
3 Interstellar Marines gifts to give away!
EKRboi Feb 15, 2015
Ive been watching IM for a while and it is on sale right now so I went ahead and picked up a 4 pack while it was REAL cheap to have some copies to give away to my GOL buddies! So who wants a copy?! Reply in the comments, send me an PM on here or hit me up on steam. The first 3 get them!

I've not had much time to play it really, but the few minutes I did play performance was surprisingly good I saw between 60 and 110FPS without vsync on my 5930k, 16gb and gtx970 @ 1080p

Happy Gaming!
EKRboi Feb 18, 2015
It has been 4 days and NOBODY has asked for one of 3 copies :O somebody must want Interstellar Marines that doesn't have it already.. I guess I'll go check and see if anyone on my steam friends list has it listed as wanted. I wanted to give them out to gamers who are going to play it in Linux :S:
muntdefems Feb 18, 2015
I guess the forums are way less popular than the articles comments, so you'd probably have better luck giving your keys away in a comment to the next Interstellar Marines article that goes up (or any other article for that matter :P).
EKRboi Feb 18, 2015
Yea, I get that.. I guess nobody pays attention to the "Latest forum posts" section on the right side of the site either..Oh well they are not going anywhere and I don't want to hijack just any article so Ill post in the next IM article if I still have them I suppose :D
A very original name Feb 27, 2015
I want one! If this is going... Plz say it is.
My name is my Username on this sight
A very original name Feb 27, 2015
site*
StianTheDark Feb 27, 2015
Added you on Steam, hope there's still some copies left :P I use proprietary Nvidia drivers on Arch Linux and I still feel the pain of Unity in some games, so I'm wondering how Interstellar Marines is gonna play.
EKRboi Feb 27, 2015
Hey guys/gals, Sorry but they are gone. I passed them out to a few people on my friends list who had it on their wish list the other evening. Better luck next time!
Liam Dawe Mar 1, 2015
I have a spare IM Steam key in my inventory to send to someone, hit me up if you want it.
Silver4 Mar 1, 2015
Well I'm interested in. I've got that great game and wanted to play it with my friend. BUT I have a very bad conscience, if I get this gift from you, because you all did so much to us.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.