Congrats on Forum
Rustybolts Aug 31, 2010
Congrats on Forum

I have been using Ubuntu Forum gaming section for my Linux gaming needs. The problem with that forum that instead of discussions about the actual games , most discussions tend to be problem related. The linux game tome forum has little discussion on it so I don't frequent there.
So I give my congratulations and hope the forums stay busy. :)
Liam Dawe Aug 31, 2010
Re: Congrats on Forum

Thanks it's nice to see one of my "regular" commenters on the news has signed up, big welcome!
alexandrius Aug 31, 2010
Re: Congrats on Forum

Quoting: RustyboltsI have been using Ubuntu Forum gaming section for my Linux gaming needs. The problem with that forum that instead of discussions about the actual games , most discussions tend to be problem related. The linux game tome forum has little discussion on it so I don't frequent there.
So I give my congratulations and hope the forums stay busy. :)

+1, agreed... ubuntuforums gaming section does suck... :(

GOL is the way to go!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.