You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
What happened to Mad Max?
Mountain Man commented on 4 September 2015 at 6:45 pm UTC

HadBabitsOn the bright side, should it come out the PC version seems very well optimized
You mean the Windows version.

pete910 commented on 4 September 2015 at 11:43 pm UTC

Mountain Man
HadBabitsOn the bright side, should it come out the PC version seems very well optimized
You mean the Windows version.

Was waiting for some one to jump on that

HadBabits commented on 5 September 2015 at 6:23 pm UTC

sub

Which, as we all know, means nothing when it comes to Linux port.

Not necessarily nothing. Sure, it probably won't have performance as good as the Windows version, but these guys are using their own engine, and it seems like a very good engine from what I've seen. After seeing TotalBiscuits video on it, I'm pretty convinced these guys know what they're doing :v

pete910
Mountain ManYou mean the Windows version.

Was waiting for some one to jump on that

Oh my, you're right; I've committed a cardinal sin

wolfyrion commented on 6 September 2015 at 8:51 am UTC

I guess this is bad news...

Originally posted by justinehler:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/234140/discussions/0/527273983050480072/?tscn=1441529132

I fired off an email to WB Support... they seemed to distance themselves from a Linux version entirely.

"Greetings ******,

We apologize for any inconvenience. However we have no information regarding any upcoming release or if Mad Max may support Linux in the future. We would recommend staying tuned to our support sites at www.wbgames.com and http://www.madmaxgame.com/​ for any news release related information.

Thank you,

Alexander.C
WB Games Support"

Mountain Man commented on 9 September 2015 at 3:33 pm UTC

That just looks like a standard automated response. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts