Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
So What Are You Listening?
wolfyrion Sep 10, 2015
I had today a discussion with a young one about music...

Well in short he called the music I am listening outdated, weird , antisocial etc and he told me to look the top charts of 2015 and that is the best music you can listen these days....

So I have checked the charts and the Top Song was :

1. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?

Well after I saw that I stopped searching and closed everything and back to my music...
I really sometimes wonder about this world what is going on....

Well as about me what I am listening...
Ehh... lets say I have very sensitive ears and the quality of the song/music must be extremely good..

So what I am listening these days..... :

Yiannis
View video on youtube.com

Violin is my favorite instrument
So here is a Violin vs Violin /Duelo De Violines

Rock

Theory of a Deadman - Angel

Blutengel - Die with you

MSG - Nightmare

Gotthard- Angel

Gothic Syphonic Metal

Epica - Cry For The Moon

After Forever - Attendance

Sirenia - In My Darkest Hours

and of course some Epic Music :P

Globus - Preliator

2-Hours Epic Music Mix

Now what are you listening??? :)
Samsai Sep 10, 2015
Mostly Green Day and Rise Against, pretty much all of their production is worth listening. I also listen to various game soundtracks when I do things that require a little bit more focus. Transistor and Bastion soundtracks along with the Strike Suit Zero soundtrack work fine for this purpose. Recently I've also started listening to the Battlestar Galactica (2003) soundtrack.

Oh, and by the way, please be mindful when you embed a lot of videos. The more videos you have embedded the slower the page will load. You can link to YouTube videos without embedding using the URL option.
Liam Dawe Sep 10, 2015
HOLY VIDEO SPAM BATGIRL.

I am currently listening to Slaves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-H-uUweM0M
coryrj19951 Sep 10, 2015
Hardbone, This is Rock 'N' Roll

Trying to figure out the song on guitar, got the first few riffs down pretty well.
Edit: Woohoo! Figured out the song, well everything but the solo... that might take a while :P
Levi Sep 10, 2015
I must say, I've never seen someone play either the violin, and certainly not a harp with such a high pace. Even Though not quite my taste it is amazing to watch.

My style, is.... not much of a style. I try to use youtube automatic playlist thing when possible, it does produce shit lists most of the time though. Today I am fortunate with an not entirely sucky list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI&list=RDEM7FCirx5S-kRXg6uxofv-aQ&index=24

And as I saw samsai mention this awesome series, pretty much one of my favorite tracks from the soundtrack:
Xpander Sep 11, 2015
some pure DnB stuff:

and some live chill dnb stuff:

Hamish Sep 11, 2015
An interesting time to post this really, as I have been listening to music a lot more often than I normally would as I put it on when I am doing honey extractions at work.

Mostly Warren Zevon of course, since he is miles above the rest in terms of being my personal favourite.

Billy Talent is good for keeping me awake through an eight hour day and serves to fulfill my CanCon requirment.

I also have some Green Day on my phone and I just put some Queen on there so I could have a little Bohemian Rhapsody, gentleman, but I do not think I need to illustrate those.
wojtek88 Sep 12, 2015
I feel so sorry for myself, but mostly... polish rap. Currently Chada - "Żyć aż do bólu":
Without understanding of the language (polish is my native) it's worth nothing I guess. But what may sound ridiculous - I very often go back to the OST from FIFA 98 and among them of course:
I do not listen to this OST on youtube, I was never able to find good quality playlist, but I guess you know the type ;)
Spl-it Sep 12, 2015
Quoting: wolfyrionlook the top charts of 2015 and that is the best music you can listen these days....

Hahaha yeah.. right.. meaningless nonsense about butts and tits.. no thanks

Tool - Vicarious

A Perfect Circle - Judith

Opeth - Deliverance

Just to name a few ;)
Mnoleg Sep 12, 2015
One day I was playing Brütal Legend and thought it may be a good idea to listen to the same music while driving a car in the real world. That compilation is still my favourite for driving. Two samples:

RichieEB Sep 24, 2015
If you haven't already, Bruce Springsteen, Foreigner, Queen, The Who, Eagles and Bruce Hornsby are good mentions.

^_^
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.