Game Jam Prep: What are you using?
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
ThePartisan Oct 18, 2015
I know it's little late but who cares.
Here You can get newest version of Unity 3D for Linux:
Unity3D Linux

There were 3 versions of Unity 5.1.0f3 with different dates.
Sabun Oct 19, 2015
I'll be using Unity3D on Ubuntu, hopefully I'll have something that can be suitable to submit before the week ends.

Thanks for doing this game jam too! We definitely need more Linux-oriented game jams, and where else better to start than GamingOnLinux ^_^

I wish all the best to you guys, let's give it our all!

P.S: Record your development sessions if you can! It's always fun to watch people's fast-forwarded development sessions on Youtube.
HadBabits Oct 19, 2015
Quoting: SabunP.S: Record your development sessions if you can! It's always fun to watch people's fast-forwarded development sessions on Youtube.

I might keep a day-to-day development journal on Tumblr, though I'll probably make my game over the course of my 3 days off from work, so it'll probably be pretty condensed :P

Happy making, folks! :D
Storminator16 Oct 19, 2015
Not 100% sure I'll have time to jam. If I do, I'm using Java/LibGDX. Art with Inkscape, GIMP, and my cheap Huion graphics tablet. However, I may just save time by using some free graphics.

Either way, good luck to you all!
bubexel Oct 20, 2015
Here my first developing day, i haven't to much time, but i hope to make each day atleast 1 hour. Maybe at weekend i have something to submit! :D

View video on youtube.com

Sorry for the sound quality, i had it bad configured. Next video will have better sound. Promised!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.