The number of Steam Linux games just dropped by ~30
GustyGhost Oct 15, 2015
The number of Steam Linux games just dropped by about 30. What games got removed? Are disfunctional games being hidden in preparation for Steam machines?
wolfyrion Oct 15, 2015
How you got into that assumption ? :o?
scaine Oct 15, 2015
I know that Conversion got cancelled a week or so ago. Do you mean "available" games or "all games with a Linux tag"? There will usually be some fluctuation on the latter.

I've never heard of an available game being removed without some controversy however (like Paranautical Activity, for example), so I don't see how the overall total would drop by such a large number.
GustyGhost Oct 15, 2015
This is gonna sound pathetic but I check the amount every day through the Steam client > Games > SteamOS+Linux > [Games tag]. It was up around 1565 beginning of this week and then dropped back down to 1530s.
Skudra Oct 16, 2015
my amount didn't change. it's 700 and was 700
Eike Oct 17, 2015
Quoting: AnxiousInfusionThis is gonna sound pathetic but I check the amount every day through the Steam client > Games > SteamOS+Linux > [Games tag].

I do the same. Unfortunately, I didn't write up the numbers the last years. Would be cool to have them for a chart.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.