You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
[DONE] Release calendar features
flesk commented on 10 December 2015 at 9:57 pm UTC

I only really have one issue with the calendar that I can think of now, but I figured I'd make a more general purpose thread in case I, or others, think of anything else to improve:

- Maybe the date picker for the calendar should be either modal or close if it loses focus? The way it works now, it just disappears if you click outside it and if you try to bring it up again by clicking any date picker icon, nothing happens. It's easy to miss if you have several browser instances open at once.

liamdawe commented on 10 December 2015 at 10:31 pm UTC

It's possible, maybe. I have just added in a new dialogue thing for the GOTY awards which uses Jquery dialogue stuff, so it's possible.

I didn't actually write the original code though, so it will take time for me to go back through it and "get it".

If I haven't looked into it by end of January, please remind me then as there's a lot of more important stuff atm.

flesk commented on 10 December 2015 at 10:55 pm UTC

Yeah, it's not a big deal. Until I realized what happened, I just typed in the date manually in ISO format, and that works fine.

coeseta commented on 8 February 2016 at 10:37 am UTC

I am not 100% sure if this question is supposed to be here but, is there any way to change a guessed date to the exact release date?

I wanted to change the release date of Street Fighter 5 to the 16th February.

wojtek88 commented on 8 February 2016 at 12:23 pm UTC

Is Linux version confirmed to be released on that day?

coeseta commented on 8 February 2016 at 3:59 pm UTC

Hmm you are right, they didn't mention a day one release
I guess it is still unrealistic to expect that from publishers.

Still a function like that would be useful I think.

liamdawe commented on 11 February 2016 at 1:43 pm UTC

Pushing this back until at least the end of February, been busy with other more urgent stuffs.

liamdawe commented on 14 February 2016 at 12:28 pm UTC

FYI flesk, I have started working on this. Might have something to show soon.

liamdawe commented on 10 March 2016 at 8:32 pm UTC

This was done in the recent site update btw.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: „Unforeseen Incidents“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts