Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
[DONE] Release calendar features
flesk Dec 10, 2015
I only really have one issue with the calendar that I can think of now, but I figured I'd make a more general purpose thread in case I, or others, think of anything else to improve:

- Maybe the date picker for the calendar should be either modal or close if it loses focus? The way it works now, it just disappears if you click outside it and if you try to bring it up again by clicking any date picker icon, nothing happens. It's easy to miss if you have several browser instances open at once.
Liam Dawe Dec 10, 2015
It's possible, maybe. I have just added in a new dialogue thing for the GOTY awards which uses Jquery dialogue stuff, so it's possible.

I didn't actually write the original code though, so it will take time for me to go back through it and "get it".

If I haven't looked into it by end of January, please remind me then as there's a lot of more important stuff atm.
flesk Dec 10, 2015
Yeah, it's not a big deal. Until I realized what happened, I just typed in the date manually in ISO format, and that works fine.
coeseta Feb 8, 2016
I am not 100% sure if this question is supposed to be here but, is there any way to change a guessed date to the exact release date?

I wanted to change the release date of Street Fighter 5 to the 16th February.
wojtek88 Feb 8, 2016
Is Linux version confirmed to be released on that day?
coeseta Feb 8, 2016
Hmm you are right, they didn't mention a day one release :(
I guess it is still unrealistic to expect that from publishers.

Still a function like that would be useful I think.
Liam Dawe Feb 11, 2016
Pushing this back until at least the end of February, been busy with other more urgent stuffs.
Liam Dawe Feb 14, 2016
FYI flesk, I have started working on this. Might have something to show soon.
Liam Dawe Mar 10, 2016
This was done in the recent site update btw.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.