Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Grid Autosport Racing Competition (okay not so small anymore)
Page: «4/7»
  Go to:
serjor Dec 22, 2015
What time (utc for example) are supposed to be live steam deals? I still depend on them.

By the way, how are we going to deal with time zones?
nckpau Dec 22, 2015
Count me in :D
serjor Dec 22, 2015

I'm in!
Still in doubt about complete pack or just the game, but I'm buying it, for sure.
serjor Dec 22, 2015
One question: It's a Linux only competition or anyone can join? A friend of mine is going to buy the game too, but he's a windows user (trying to convince him to come to the dark side, but he still refuses), and just to tell him if he'd like to take part or not.
I think that being an open event would be better, but...
Blurps Dec 22, 2015
To me, he can join but he has to start last on the grid :D
serjor Dec 22, 2015
Quoting: nIQnutnTo me, he can join but he has to start last on the grid :D
LOL :D :D :D :D
neowiz73 Dec 23, 2015
yep, got it :D i'm ready to rumble and stuff :P
rifazn Dec 24, 2015
Nice!
Is there a way to play without Steam?
Kallestofeles Dec 25, 2015
I've got a recommendation - let's switch all the assists off. It would give moar even grounds for the racers and a whole lot moar fun. :)
ysblokje Dec 25, 2015
Quoting: KallestofelesI've got a recommendation - let's switch all the assists off. It would give moar even grounds for the racers and a whole lot moar fun. :)

You mean Vidje and you actually finish the race and the rest crashout in the first corner ? :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.