Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Grid Autosport Racing Competition (okay not so small anymore)
Page: «5/7»
  Go to:
ysblokje Dec 25, 2015
Okay everybody asking if they can play without STEAM. Please use your warez somewhere else. There was only one linux release and it was on STEAM.

Its not like its not on sale as we speak. Its 10 Euros.

Oh, this weekend I will post the tracklist.
sigz Dec 25, 2015
I also vote for no assists (or only anti-blocking allowed) and cockpit view only.
RTheren Dec 26, 2015
No assists and cockpit-only? I LOVE IT :D
Xpander Dec 27, 2015
sry but cockpit view sucks. low resolution, no mirrors and no head movement.
hood view is fine though.
about assists.. we have to think about players who are casual, they wouldnt last 1 lap with assists off :D
im fine with traction control and ABS
serjor Dec 27, 2015
Ysblokje, could you update the first post with dates, points and those small things, just to have everything together?
Also, we could use a steam group (this is fine for me: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GA_GOL to create the events.
sigz Dec 27, 2015
Quoting: Xpandersry but cockpit view sucks. low resolution, no mirrors and no head movement.

That's a point of view, it doesn't bother everybody, while it's better to look at the road while driving, not at the steering wheel.

Head movement in pit can be fixed by cockpit fix mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283510331).
ysblokje Dec 27, 2015
I hear you. But lets just dot is my way first ;) After that we could always make a "pro" and "fun" setup. I'm in it for the fun.
ysblokje Dec 28, 2015
Furious setup a steamgroup for our little tournament! I would suggest we all join it. It would make it a lot easier to invite ppl to the race.

Furious thank you!
ysblokje Dec 28, 2015
I would also like to thank Fenix2412 for selecting 2/3rd of the tracks.
Soul_Est Dec 29, 2015
I would join in a well but my hardware is too old for the game. Maybe next time.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.