Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
GRID : Autosport GOL Racing laugue S1E2
ysblokje Jan 10, 2016
Hi Gang,

Well the 9th of January was a race night almost completely not the same as the previous week!
The classic mini cup was mostly like the last time with the cars more or less being used as bumpercars. This time without the hilarious bouncing/jumping.
Somehow some 70/80 percent of the drivers had some hatred left after those races and decided the touring cup would be a nice place to continue the trend! This was greatly helped by the fact that the track was too small for the cars being driven, which resulted in midfield chaos.
Than onwards to the openwheel cup.. oh boy ..... I could almost say that it went exactly like the touring cup. And it wouldn't be a lie! I seemed to have a score to settle with Serjor & Samsai because I kept meeting up with them. With disastrous results for all involved :D

All in all it was good in no way clean FUN!

On a side note, Tumocs tried to play without assists and made sure everybody knew about it! It was fun for everybody listening in.

Anyway current standings are as follows :

Driver TC OwC CM Total
BigBoss/TheBoss 15 19 11 45
esdf 8 0 13 21
Fenix2412 0 0 0 0
Furious 24 26 14 64
homerj 0 0 0 0
jakejw93 0 0 0 0
Kallestofeles 16 7 12 35
neowiz73 0 0 0 0
nIQnutn 0 0 0 0
rifazn  0 0 0 0
RTheren 3 0 1 4
salamanderrake 0 0 0 0
serjor 24 17 35 76
sigz 85 65 81 231
TheBallsGuy 0 0 0 0
tumocs 27 34 37 98
Xpander 34 31 23 88
Ysblokje 38 35 13 86
nkpau 30 55 53 138
gurnu 58 69 68 195
pihevi 25 34 19 78
blackbarney 0 4 0 4
samsai 9 0 16 25

For the detailed overview go to the google sheet here.

Thanks again to those attending,
Ysblokje
Xpander Jan 10, 2016
you should also add how many events someone participated :D
i know you have separate sheets for weeks but would be nice to see that on the main one also :)

also OpenWheel video here:

View video on youtube.com
sigz Jan 10, 2016
What a stressful 3rd race on the last lap (for you, MUAHAHAHA)
ysblokje Jan 10, 2016
Yeah the sheet is still evolving I'll make it a todo thing ;)
Xpander Jan 10, 2016
Quoting: sigzWhat a stressful 3rd race on the last lap (for you, MUAHAHAHA)

indeed.. lots of sweat :D that was really stressful.. i wish i used my wheel :D but i didnt really remember that we have openwheel also, others are easy with steam controller also :D
serjor Jan 11, 2016

I must admit I enjoyed a lot, and I discovered I'm very very bad driver :-(
Furious Jan 13, 2016
Quoting: serjorI must admit I enjoyed a lot, and I discovered I'm very very bad driver :-(

I would not recommend such statements based on performance in this game xD
Liam Dawe Jan 14, 2016
I'm already pretty much last since I didn't have time to compete in this one :(
ysblokje Jan 15, 2016
Don't worry TheBoss, the final standings are determined by the best 3 scores of every class. This way everybody can miss 2 weekends without a problem.
Liam Dawe Jan 15, 2016
Quoting: ysblokjeDon't worry TheBoss, the final standings are determined by the best 3 scores of every class. This way everybody can miss 2 weekends without a problem.

I see, makes it fine then, i should be there for tomorrow.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.