Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
GRID : Autosport GOL Racing laugue S1E3
ysblokje Jan 17, 2016
Hello drivers!

Another saturday and another racing day! So can anybody tell me where the gentlemen have gone? I seem to be missing some. We linux gamers are the most gun-ho suicidal bastards on the track, if I ever meet you on the real road I'll know to take a detour right away. In following with Tumocs I decided to go for the no assists / in car view. Oh boy... I didn't to much better or worse than the other weekends so I might as well keep going this way.
This episode also saw the return of RTheren, much to the delight of BigBoss. He didnt have much luck, but because the field was limited to 10 drivers this week he, and everybody else, didn't have to leave without points. So welcome back!

A special mention to KARMA this week! Especially the BigBoss's just look at the recording he made himself (~8:45 into the stream). Karma is a bitch ;)

This weekends points are as follows !

Driver TC OwC CM Total
BigBoss/TheBoss 10 5 10 25
esdf 0 0 0 0
Fenix2412 0 0 0 0
Furious 20 45 39 104
homerj 0 0 0 0
jakejw93 0 0 0 0
Kallestofeles 18 14 16 48
neowiz73 0 0 0 0
nIQnutn 0 0 0 0
rifazn  0 0 0 0
RTheren 4 4 4 12
salamanderrake 0 0 0 0
serjor 14 15 19 48
sigz 0 0 0 0
TheBallsGuy 0 0 0 0
tumocs 22 19 14 55
Xpander 45 32 40 117
Ysblokje 19 26 17 62
nkpau 18 23 18 59
gurnu 0 0 0 0
pihevi 0 0 0 0
blackbarney 0 0 0 0
samsai 28 15 21 64

For the detailed overview go to the google sheet here.

Until next week,
Ysblokje
Xpander Jan 17, 2016
was fun event :) too bad gurnu and sigz were missing ... and sadly i couldnt take part of the teamspeak chat because of visitors.

i didnt record any footage also this time, so all hopes are at Liam's footage
RTheren Jan 17, 2016
I'm also glad I've fixed the issues. It was "amazing" experience (since I've been finishing last :( ).

Anyways, I hope we will play sometimes more games like Distance or DiRT, or some non-racing games ;)
sigz Jan 17, 2016
Well raced xpander !
serjor Jan 20, 2016
Quoting: RTherenAnyways, I hope we will play sometimes more games like Distance or DiRT, or some non-racing games ;)

Sure! Let's hope this is the first "championship" of lots of them

About the race. It was very fun, and the race without assists and manual shifting was crazy
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.