Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
GRID : Autosport GOL Racing laugue S1E5
ysblokje Jan 31, 2016
So here it was ! The conclusion of our little tournament. This time around the field was a bit more filled than last week, which was a good thing. We even had a new driver present during 2/3rd of the events. I hope knew what he was getting into. It was loads of fun like most other events.
I just had 1 goal and that was to defeat Tumocs today. And Tumocs had 1 goal too.. His was less gentleman like though, he had put a price of $5000 - $6000 on my head.
Anyway here are the points as usual. Final standings will follow another day.

Driver CM TC OWc
BigBoss/TheBoss 0 0 0
esdf 0 0 0
Fenix2412 0 0 0
Furious 35 20 22
homerj 1 0 0
jakejw93 0 0 0
Kallestofeles 0 0 0
neowiz73 0 0 0
nIQnutn 0 0 0
rifazn  0 0 0
RTheren 0 0 0
salamanderrake 0 0 0
serjor 0 0 0
sigz 26 33 39
TheBallsGuy 0 0 0
tumocs 12 12 12
Xpander 35 42 29
Ysblokje 20 11 10
nkpau 0 0 0
gurnu 28 32 30
pihevi 21 12 24
blackbarney 6 3 6
samsai 12 18 4
Nammi-namm 0 15 22

For the detailed overview go to the google sheet here.

Thanks for playing everybody, it wouldn't have been the same without you!
Ysblokje
Furious Feb 1, 2016
Thx for fun. :) Right under the podium but will take it anyway. See you all next time racing!
Xpander Feb 1, 2016
yeah, great racing, my formula C didnt go too well.. starting from be back is not that great, got rammed out 2 times on 1 race, then made my own mistake and that was it.. 7th place :D ...

have some footage from it.. in fact whole thing.. will try to find some time to cut it into highlights :)
serjor Feb 3, 2016
Sadly I was playing with a friend to Borderlands 2, so I decided to don't be rude and play with him.
I hope everybody had fun the last day, and I really want to share with you all another tournament, no matter the game, laughs are guaranteed for sure.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.