Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Introduce Yourself!
Page: «4/23»
  Go to:
HadBabits Dec 29, 2013
Never saw this before; sure, why not?

I'm HadBabits (or alternatively Babits for short(or alternatively alternatively had?))

I frequent steam, love indie games, have been a Linux user for over a year now. I also do pixel art, I'll link my dA account if asked, but there's not much on it at the moment. Feel free to add me on steam for a chat, but I rarely do multiplayer.
Cool Hero Dec 29, 2013
Hello!

My real name is Jesús Isidro, Im 29 from Sinaloa, México(english is not my main lenguage), im a big fan of linux, this site is my main source of linux gaming news, and its amazing.

Favorite genres: FPS, RPG, MMORPG(cuz this one i have to dualboot QQ).

Nice to meet you people, this community looks really nice :).
david Jan 5, 2014
Hey,
I'm David (as my username suggests^^), I'm 26 from Germany and have been playing video games ever since I was given a PC. RPG's and RTS's are my main genres. My PC Specs:Intel i5 3570, 16 GB-Ram, and a AMD 7950 (which is currently broken so i have to fallback to the HD4000 from my processor :().

I came here to get better news about games running on Linux as most big sites don't write about whether a game runs on Linux. Apart from gaming I design websites, run a minecraft server and study persian.

Love to meet some new people and game a few hours ^^!
bmgp778 Feb 19, 2014
Hi,

This is Yuri, From Orlando, Florida. I'm hopping great time over here :)
RaymondTerrific Feb 25, 2014
Hey there,

Billy Baxter from Massachusetts. Full time Linux user going on 5 years now. Love this site. It pushed me to make some upgrades so I can do more gaming. Besides Minecraft, I didn't play many games until the release of Steam on Linux and a recent hardware upgrade. I'm currently playing a bunch of Starbound, Borderlands 2 (Wine) and some Garry's Mod. Feel free to add me on Steam, I'm pretty lonely on there.
Thom Mar 20, 2014
I don't remember well...

But recently, Faster Than Light was the first game since my no-more-windows-partition.

It's was hard, really hard... I only finish its two time in easy, never in normal in 100 rush... I'm so bad at rogue-like.
Thom Mar 20, 2014
Oups, sorry, I think I was on this topic :
http://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/379

So;

Hi !

Just Thom; a maths secondary teacher in France. It's a cool job.

I'm pretty in love with Linux since I discovered its for programming with c++. Now with template and c++11 stuff.

I don't have anymore Windows on my computer. I still play video-game. Recently, I really enjoy Hotline Miami (and OST more) and The darkmod. I still play sometimes TF2 and L4D2. I really miss Dystopia, and a few games... but not so more.

distrib : Ubuntu -> Fedora -> Archlinux -> Debian -> ubuntu.
And I'm thinking to go with mageia soon. ^^

But, gaming on linux improved month by month and this site is the one for being informed. Thanks a lot for that.

I'm sorry for not being still fluent... so don't hesitate to highlight my mistake.
ro55mo Mar 23, 2014
Hello

Saying hi as I have just registered. I am a sysadmin from London running Mint Cinnamon. Moved over to Linux full time a few months back after dabbling with various distros over the years and am enjoying it very much.

Mostly I like sci-fi related titles and strategy. Just managed to give up Eve Online after eight years (no you can't have my stuff). Although I think I am looking at a new addiction with Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen although they may force me back to a dual boot system.

Regards

Ro55mo
Speedster Mar 24, 2014
Quoting: ro55moHello

Mostly I like sci-fi related titles and strategy. Just managed to give up Eve Online after eight years (no you can't have my stuff). Although I think I am looking at a new addiction with Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen although they may force me back to a dual boot system.

If you focus your attention on Star Citizen, might not need dual boot -- the recent CRYENGINE announcement means that Star Citizen should finally get a Linux port! They have been saying they want to do it for a long time now, after Linux made a good showing in their feature request poll.
Zapa Apr 8, 2014
Hi!

I'm Zapa, 23 years young. I'm a independent game developer that recently made a transition to Linux in order to offer better support for my projects. Been hanging in Gol's irc channel since late 2013 but never visited the forums much before.

I'm an avid fan of RPG's and turn based games. I also have an unhealthy relationship with beer and cigarettes. Sometimes I grow a beard.

Cheers o/
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.