Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Ensign 1
Page: 1/6»
  Go to:
Rustybolts Sep 10, 2011
A couple of screenshots from Ensign 1 very early WIP screenies. (still on the down low)

Liam Dawe Sep 11, 2011
This looks sweet, so you can run around as well?
Rustybolts Sep 11, 2011
Yep! You can leave the ships controls during flight walk around your spaceship, when docked with another ship you can leave your ship and enter the ship that you have docked, If theres any other ships lying around you could ditch your ship and take them for a spin if you desire.
Rustybolts Sep 16, 2011
MyGameCompany Oct 3, 2011
Sweet!
Brandon Smith Dec 8, 2011
Hey... Rusty and I have made a more recent video to show off the direction the engine is heading.
[media=youtube]ATHfxLS_VFc[/media]
MyGameCompany Dec 8, 2011
Neat! Some minor nits: the leg movements are really strange, and the fact that the other player is floating in midair while piloting the ship (instead of sitting down) bugs me. But overall, I really like how it's coming together! It's neat how you're running around the other ship while player 2 is piloting it through space, and you can see the flight progress out the windows. Great stuff!
Brandon Smith Dec 8, 2011
Wow I hadn't even noticed the leg animation was wonky.

But seriously though, it's not even in alpha yet. This is just work on a concept. Thanks for the feedback!
MyGameCompany Dec 8, 2011
No problem. I understand it's a work in progress. But I know for myself that sometimes I need people to point out things before I see them.
Liam Dawe Dec 9, 2011
As if you didn't notice the leg animation Brandon :P
Brandon Smith Dec 9, 2011
I guess sarcasm just doesn't travel through the net very well.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.