Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Life is Strange Fullscreen Problem
Purple Pudding Jul 21, 2016
I just downloaded episode one of "Life is Strange", ported by Feral... thanks for the article Liam!

The problem is that fullscreen don't work: if I select "fullscreen" from the Feral starting dialog the game doesn't start, I only get a black screen (but I can alt+f4).

If I select "windowed" from the same dialog the game starts with no problem, but if I go to the settings of the game and select "fullscreen" from here the game go to fullscreen but the mouse and the audio stop working (so I have to alt+f4 the game again for exit it seems...)

There's a way to get the game working on fullscreen?

Many thanks!

PP
Vash63 Jul 22, 2016
Same issue here, Arch Linux w/ Nvidia 367.35.
Liam Dawe Jul 22, 2016
I have the exact same issue with Company of Heroes 2 with the latest patch. Please make sure you email [email protected] with your full setup and the issue.
Purple Pudding Jul 22, 2016
I've found a workaround in the comments of the post.... here

Also, in another comment on that post I saw that if you launch the game fullscreen and the problem appears, you can simply alt+tab and choose another program, then return to the game.
liamphmurphy Jul 26, 2016
For me, fullscreen does work (GTX 1070, 367.35 on Antergos) but I get absolutely horrendous FPS lag.
wolfyrion Jul 27, 2016
On Manjaro everything is working fine with my GTX 980, Drivers 367.35 @ 2560x1440 - High Details getting around 60-70 FPS

Have in mind that I am using the latest Beta Steam Client as well
edddeduck_feral Aug 19, 2016
Quoting: GuestIt worked for me perfectly on Ubuntu, but the problem where you have to alt+tab is there in Mint and Ubuntu Mate. With all three distros I had the same hardware, same kernel and same graphics driver.

Different window managers which have some strange bugs. I'd make sure you email Feral with your findings so we can investigate.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.