You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
  Go to:
Nintendo Switch
Arehandoro commented on 4 April 2017 at 10:42 am UTC

robotman5I have been playing the New Zelda on the switch for a few days now and i gotta say it's really fun! i can't wait for MK8 Deluxe!
robotman5I have been playing the New Zelda on the switch for a few days now and i gotta say it's really fun! i can't wait for MK8 Deluxe!

Can't wait to that either!

JessieWalker commented on 4 April 2017 at 3:55 pm UTC

I haven't played it yet but I'm really looking forward to it. I think it's one of the most dynamic consoles to come out in years, and I hope it forces Sony and Microsoft to up their game when it games to their next gen consoles.

chancho_zombie commented on 6 April 2017 at 8:08 am UTC

especially on youtubers!! haaha all your youtubes belong to us! stupid policy. Is that even happening ? or it's just a rumor? are they actually planning on closing every youtube channel about nintendo?

JessieWalker commented on 21 April 2017 at 12:10 pm UTC

chancho_zombieespecially on youtubers!! haaha all your youtubes belong to us! stupid policy. Is that even happening ? or it's just a rumor? are they actually planning on closing every youtube channel about nintendo?

Is this really a thing?

Arehandoro commented on 5 May 2017 at 9:09 am UTC

Anyone with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe here? Would be great to exchange friend codes now that we can play online -or meeting in a pub and play if someone lives in London-

My one is: 2405-4231-0831

Cheerio!

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • hatniX plays: Bear With Me
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook