Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux (and me) alive.
  Go to:
Nintendo Switch -
Arehandoro commented on 4 April 2017 at 10:42 am UTC

robotman5I have been playing the New Zelda on the switch for a few days now and i gotta say it's really fun! i can't wait for MK8 Deluxe!
robotman5I have been playing the New Zelda on the switch for a few days now and i gotta say it's really fun! i can't wait for MK8 Deluxe!

Can't wait to that either!

JessieWalker commented on 4 April 2017 at 3:55 pm UTC

I haven't played it yet but I'm really looking forward to it. I think it's one of the most dynamic consoles to come out in years, and I hope it forces Sony and Microsoft to up their game when it games to their next gen consoles.

chancho_zombie commented on 6 April 2017 at 8:08 am UTC

especially on youtubers!! haaha all your youtubes belong to us! stupid policy. Is that even happening ? or it's just a rumor? are they actually planning on closing every youtube channel about nintendo?

JessieWalker commented on 21 April 2017 at 12:10 pm UTC

chancho_zombieespecially on youtubers!! haaha all your youtubes belong to us! stupid policy. Is that even happening ? or it's just a rumor? are they actually planning on closing every youtube channel about nintendo?

Is this really a thing?

Arehandoro commented on 5 May 2017 at 9:09 am UTC

Anyone with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe here? Would be great to exchange friend codes now that we can play online -or meeting in a pub and play if someone lives in London-

My one is: 2405-4231-0831

Cheerio!

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Games & Release Calendar
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook