Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «18/33»
  Go to:
pete910 Nov 6, 2018
Updated !

Xpander Nov 7, 2018
Quoting: pete910Damn, less than a month and it all goes nuts :O

Down side to working for a living, sorry guys.

Wonder if there is a way to display your rather nice spreadsheet in the main post ? @liamdawe

if you want you can use this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uPa3fgfyTq-8B8w7NeFkTw_OOQdID27L
its super simple and i havent made any scripts to sort out the nvidia only and amd only tabs atm, or at all no auto sorting. i just add the new result to the bottom and then sort it by hand :)
pete910 Nov 11, 2018
Cheers for that @Xpander

Redid mine for a giggle on mesa 18.2.4

Cracked 4k at least :D
pete910 Nov 11, 2018
Updated too !
callcifer Nov 12, 2018
New CPU cooler, new benchmarks! Small improvement over my previous result :)

messsucher Nov 22, 2018
Such a lousy result.

Xpander Nov 23, 2018
[

core +100 mem +550

and updated results :P

[
messsucher Nov 23, 2018
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: messsucherSuch a lousy result.

Debian stretch has old Mesa, kernel and other software. Mesa has a lot of optimisations since 18.1, you can use gl threads. Upgrade to Debian testing and use Oibaf ppa bionic version.

ppas in Debian, use method B

Oibaf ppa

AMD wip kernel, best for AMD graphics

Well, it is enough for XCOM 2: WotC and Total War: Shogun II with max settings with 30 to 45 fps in former and 60 fps on the latter, so it shall do.
Xpander Nov 23, 2018
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: Xpander5423

How did you get 2000 points more with the same hardware?

5324 and its not the same hardware, i had GTX 1070 before, now GTX 1080Ti
kit89 Nov 23, 2018

GPU absolutely pegged, and the CPU not breaking a sweat. I think if I modify the CPU governor it might be able to eek out a few more points.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.