You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
  Go to:
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
beniwtv commented on 15 April 2017 at 11:59 am UTC

pete910
beniwtvHere's mine:
(It detects the RAM as 3GB instead of the real 8GB - lol)
Edit: Whops, fixed.

Tried Mesa with it ?

Be interesting to see the diff between mesa and prop driver.

I only use Mesa, can't really test with the proprietary driver - also, for my card the proprietary driver was not really that good when I last tried it. Often games would not run, or not run correctly.

manero666 commented on 15 April 2017 at 1:22 pm UTC

I'll post my score with a r9 380 + mesa as soon as I get the bench to run..
I get some qt errors when running the launcher and a nice black screen with the actual benchmark

Zuul commented on 15 April 2017 at 4:09 pm UTC

beniwtvHere's mine:

snip

Nice to see another AMD card in there
By "fixed" I assume you got the pic to show in your post, how exactly does one achieve that lol

beniwtv commented on 15 April 2017 at 10:13 pm UTC

Zuul
beniwtvHere's mine:

snip

Nice to see another AMD card in there
By "fixed" I assume you got the pic to show in your post, how exactly does one achieve that lol

There's an "img" button in the editor - it creates some tags, you just need to put the link to the image file in there.

Xpander commented on 16 April 2017 at 8:11 am UTC

@pete910 your list is a bit messed, there are 2 people on the second place

Ehvis commented on 16 April 2017 at 11:15 am UTC

woox2kTweaked GPU clock speed and OS configuration a bit and finally got something above 2k:

I'm curious about your settings and clocks. I have a nearly identical system and can't get close.

bintsmok commented on 16 April 2017 at 11:33 am UTC

If the TS will consider, I have a suggestion for the format for the rankings.

rank number - GOL username - benchmark score - Avg. FPS - CPU + GPU - post link

Example:
1 - pete910 - 3474 - 25.99 FPS - Ryzen 7 1700X + GTX 1080 post link

I would also suggest to have separate rankings for 1080p High and for 1080p Extreme.

I'm using a Core i3 6100 + GTX 1050 Ti and I have observed a CPU usage of around 50%. It seems the benchmark puts a decent load on the CPU. I wonder if Core i3 6100 will bottleneck a GTX 1080 or faster GPU.

Thanks

pete910 commented on 16 April 2017 at 7:32 pm UTC

Xpander@pete910 your list is a bit messed, there are 2 people on the second place

It's fine, don't know what you mean

bintsmokIf the TS will consider, I have a suggestion for the format for the rankings.

rank number - GOL username - benchmark score - Avg. FPS - CPU + GPU - post link

Example:
1 - pete910 - 3474 - 25.99 FPS - Ryzen 7 1700X + GTX 1080 post link

I would also suggest to have separate rankings for 1080p High and for 1080p Extreme.

I'm using a Core i3 6100 + GTX 1050 Ti and I have observed a CPU usage of around 50%. It seems the benchmark puts a decent load on the CPU. I wonder if Core i3 6100 will bottleneck a GTX 1080 or faster GPU.

Thanks

That looks better tbh, Though it don't always follow how you write it.

Extreme is used as to stop the CPU being a major influence as it were as it's GPU we are interested. I should add clocks, driver as well but where do you stop. I'll give it a go to see.

Donkey commented on 17 April 2017 at 10:36 am UTC

Some AMD results.

pete910 commented on 17 April 2017 at 10:47 am UTC

Updated.

Nice to see a few AMD CPU's showing up again, The next survey will be interesting.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: "A New Beginning" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook