Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Humble Very Positive Bundle - Wine compatible games
ziabice May 2, 2017
The freshly released Humble Bundle (https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle has some native Linux games and some Windows only, lets see how these works under our beloved OS!
I used Wine-Staging 2.5 with CSMT enabled and Gallium Nine patches to do the test:

The Deadly Tower Of Monsters - In a 32-bit prefix the game run perfectly in FullHD and High graphics details, the installation was super smooth. Some FPS drops here and there, but overall it is a very smooth experience. The game starts windowed, but lets you change the resolution and to set it fullscreen. I have not yet tried running it using Galium Nine.

Crashlands - Also run in a 32-bit prefix, works perfectly, like a native game. Absolutely no problems. FullHD and High detail, smooth installation.

Underrail - Game crashes at start and remains zombie, you have to kill it using the command line.

Super Mega Baseball - I haven't tried it yet

Enjoy! :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.