The Witcher 3 in Wine
Page: «159/178»
  Go to:
Shmerl Apr 29, 2020
Quoting: bekoYou tell me: https://www.google.com/search?q=bob+ross&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X

Interesting find! This indeed looks quite similar.
beko Apr 29, 2020
Did you check for "Happy trees"? :D
Shmerl Apr 29, 2020
I haven't seen Bob Ross videos before, so this reference wasn't familiar to me :)
Pangaea Apr 29, 2020
He's the father of ASMR. "Beat the devil out of it" :D

Is that near the little "tunnel" where some bandits were? It's possible I mix up with another tiny location, though, in BaW or something.
Shmerl Apr 29, 2020
The easel I found was on the shore of the big lake in Kaer Morhen. Close to the ruined watchtower.

Last edited by Shmerl on 29 April 2020 at 8:45 pm UTC
Mohandevir Apr 29, 2020
That's why I said Vesemir Ross... Vesemir mentions, at some point in the game, that he started painting again. Probably what he left behind? And for the snowy mountain background, it couldn't be more of a Bob Ross wink, imo. :)
Shmerl Apr 29, 2020
Quoting: MohandevirVesemir mentions, at some point in the game, that he started painting again. Probably what he left behind? And for the snowy mountain background, it couldn't be more of a Bob Ross wink, imo. :)

Oh, I must have missed or forgot that dialog. Do you remember when he mentioned it?
Mohandevir Apr 29, 2020
Quoting: Shmerl
Quoting: MohandevirVesemir mentions, at some point in the game, that he started painting again. Probably what he left behind? And for the snowy mountain background, it couldn't be more of a Bob Ross wink, imo. :)

Oh, I must have missed or forgot that dialog. Do you remember when he mentioned it?

I might be wrong, because my memory is blurry about it, but I think it's somewhere when Vesemir takes care of Uma.

Else I will have to start another run to find out... Not another one? That would be sooooo sad!

Last edited by Mohandevir on 29 April 2020 at 11:45 pm UTC
Shmerl Apr 30, 2020
Just finished the main story part for the first time. Amazing game, the ending was unexpected.

Now to the expansions :)

Last edited by Shmerl on 30 April 2020 at 7:10 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.