You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
The Witcher 3 in Wine
Page: «168/171»
  Go to:
Shmerl 26 May

Found CDPR team picture on the of Mount Gorgon plateau :)

Pangaea 26 May

LMAO. That is awesome. Where is it exactly?

Shmerl 26 May

Mount Gorgon plateau, I posted right before about climbing up there.

Mohandevir 26 May

Aaaaaah! There it is... Mount Gorgon's hidden dragon, mentionned by Anna Henrietta! :D

Shmerl 1 Jun

The Little Flint Girl (aka The Girl Who Sells it All), a charming character :)

Last edited by Shmerl on 1 June 2020 at 3:18 pm UTC

ShmerlThe Little Flint Girl (aka The Girls Who Sells it All), a charming character :)

All these perverted fairy tales... Quite funny.

BTW, the best steel sword of B&W (Vitis) is on the body of a knight, near the lake, beside Longlock's tower. You'll probably use it only in a NG+ game, if you did all other quests before doing this one, but still...

Last edited by Mohandevir on 1 June 2020 at 12:47 pm UTC

Shmerl 1 Jun

Yeah, I found Vitis. Didn't have a chance to use it yet indeed, since now I got to the fight with Detlaff, which is almost impossible.

Last edited by Shmerl on 1 June 2020 at 3:23 pm UTC

ShmerlYeah, I found Vitis. Didn't have a chance to use it yet indeed, since now I got to the fight with Detlaff, which is almost impossible.

No it's not that hard... When you play the game at the easiest level. :D
Seriously, it's probably the hardest fight of all The game... I can only guess what it may be like at hardcore levels... Ouch!

link
link

"But I'm not playing, I'm helpin!"

EDIT: I can't seem to make pictures work through Imgur. I selected img, then put in the direct link url, and I get error when the image should be showing..

Last edited by Linuxwarper on 1 June 2020 at 8:24 pm UTC

Shmerl 1 Jun

Use image link, not imgur top level link. When on imgur, right click on the image and copy image URL.

Last edited by Shmerl on 1 June 2020 at 8:08 pm UTC

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams