Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
The Witcher 3 in Wine
Page: «168/178»
  Go to:
Shmerl Jun 3, 2020
I laughed during this cutscene :D

Pangaea Jun 3, 2020
Fun mission, with the latest fashion :P

(The birds flying above are already planning their next nest)
Linuxwarper Jun 3, 2020
I feel as awkward as Geralt is whenever he's donning a doublet
Shmerl Jun 3, 2020
Quoting: LinuxwarperI feel as awkward as Geralt is whenever he's donning a doublet

Instead of a doublet, I used ornate robe (from Von Everec estate) for the Mandragora society event, and Anna Henrietta made an interesting comment that it's very fitting but stands out as unique in Beauclair.

Last edited by Shmerl on 3 June 2020 at 5:19 pm UTC
Mohandevir Jun 3, 2020
Quoting: Shmerl
Quoting: LinuxwarperI feel as awkward as Geralt is whenever he's donning a doublet

Instead of a doublet, I used ornate robe (from Von Everec estate) for the Mandragora society event, and Anna Henrietta made an interesting comment that it's very fitting but stands out as unique in Beauclair.

Did exactly the same. This robe looks awesome on Geralt. And I tried a different mask each time to see if one of them will trigger an equivalent remark. I already tried the wolf mask from "A Matter of Life and Death" and the last time it was the mask from "Extreme Cosplay". Aside from "This mask is not adquate", no luck... Yet.

Last edited by Mohandevir on 3 June 2020 at 6:07 pm UTC
Shmerl Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, I think no matter what mask you choose, she'll give you a special event mask. I tried one from Tesham Mutna too.

Last edited by Shmerl on 3 June 2020 at 6:16 pm UTC
Pangaea Jun 3, 2020
The most fitting mask is the one Dijstra wore :) Always makes me laugh.
Linuxwarper Jun 3, 2020
Quoting: ShmerlInstead of a doublet, I used ornate robe (from Von Everec estate) for the Mandragora society event, and Anna Henrietta made an interesting comment that it's very fitting but stands out as unique in Beauclair.
It looks good, and it would be convenient if Geralt decided to become a Eternal Fire pre-cher:P
Linuxwarper Jun 27, 2020

I tried Signs on the bird but nothing manages to free him from the bug.
slaapliedje Aug 14, 2020
Not far into the game, decided to play through Witcher 2 first, just wanted to show off...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.