Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
rJKekKCPNeUokXtZ
Page: 1/7»
  Go to:
Guest Nov 19, 2012
I'm in a band buy zyvox with mastercard It’s often noted that college graduates outearn those with only high school diplomas, and among workers with college degrees, STEM majors earn some of the highest salaries.
Liam Dawe Nov 19, 2012
Thanks for the interesting news Mr Anonymous!

I will be shocked if it is true as Metro 2033 is an awesome title. The ammo exchanging is a little confusing at first but then i did always play it late at night when tired, loved the story and graphics though.
Kame Nov 19, 2012
I got halfway excited until I saw that it was Red Faction: Armageddon. Guerrilla is easily one of my favorite games of all time.
Guest Nov 19, 2012
I was surprised myself. If this is true, this will mean that there's finally at least one good first-person RPG on Linux. And I just wished for that today, here (on the TF2 post). Well, now I wish for a good 4K strategy game to come to Linux!
Liam Dawe Nov 19, 2012
You can't beat the original Red Faction ;)
Guest Nov 19, 2012
Quoting: "Kame, post: 6702, member: 102"I got halfway excited until I saw that it was Red Faction: Armageddon. Guerrilla is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

Yeah, sorry, but I did not realize at the time there was more than one RF. Either way this might lead to more ports, so who knows!
Kame Nov 19, 2012
Quoting: "liamdawe, post: 6704, member: 1"You can't beat the original Red Faction ;)

Never actually played the first one, it goes with the open world concept of Guerrilla right? Also, I never actually played Armaggedon, does it do the whole open world destruction thing like Guerrilla?

Either way, I'm still fairly skeptical of this being a humble bundle.
Liam Dawe Nov 19, 2012
I wouldn't call it open world but the first one must have been the first game to let you blow the whole map to pieces, loved it, they need to do a HD version.
Liam Dawe Nov 19, 2012
Well they couldn't call it a Humble Bundle without some legal issues there so it does make you wander...
Liam Dawe Nov 19, 2012
Edit the first post, got confirmation, be excited!!
Guest Nov 19, 2012
Quoting: "liamdawe, post: 6709, member: 1"Edit the first post, got confirmation, be excited!!

Well, that makes two people saying so. I do hope this will be proper ports, full commitment, no abandoning after the bundle is done, etc.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.