Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
STASIS NOW ON LINUX
Zephar Jun 25, 2017
Just incase some of you were waiting on this title like I was and it has a good summer sale price.

QuoteOriginally posted by author:
Hey Guys,

After much testing we are ready for you to experience STASIS on Linux.

There are several issues with NON-ENGLISH languages that require a small fix that you can find in the Linux Discussion thread but you can play the game in all its GNU glory!

Thanks for sticking with us!

link to the the story
http://steamcommunity.com/gid/[g:1:9707603]/announcements/detail/1333478037128571860

The first beta was quite buggy, but the current state is very smooth.

I tested it on mint 18 ubuntu 14.4 opensuse 42.2 it ran smooth on all three. I even ran it with the opensource nvidia driver on Opensuse and it work good even on that. I have nto been able to test it yet using an amd video card, but fact it runs with the nouveau drivers I would be shocked if it did not run on amd cards.

Just figure id post this just in case anyone who watches this forum was waiting like I was for it to be on Linux.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.