You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
  Go to:
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010s Season
Edmene commented on 12 October 2017 at 5:10 pm UTC

Done
Wasn't awful neither good basically a bad event due to some mistakes while passing through areas with spectators.
Stage 1: 15s penalty.
Stage 2: clean.
Stage 3: small crash.
Stage 4: clean
Stage 5: 15s penalty.
Stage 6: spin.
Stage 7: 15s penalty.

tuubi commented on 14 October 2017 at 2:20 pm UTC

I tried something weird with the car setup, and didn't get the option to fix it between any of the stages. Was this intentional? I somehow managed to pull through okay in the last two stages (with some spectacular lucky escapes), but it was like driving a brick-laden shopping trolley on skates.

I guess I should leave the experimentation to non-league races.

Xpander commented on 14 October 2017 at 2:51 pm UTC

tuubiI tried something weird with the car setup, and didn't get the option to fix it between any of the stages. Was this intentional? I somehow managed to pull through okay in the last two stages (with some spectacular lucky escapes), but it was like driving a brick-laden shopping trolley on skates.

it was not intentional, i simply forgot to tick all those boxes i wanted to have car setup with every service point.

jegmancs commented on 14 October 2017 at 4:07 pm UTC

Xpander
tuubiI tried something weird with the car setup, and didn't get the option to fix it between any of the stages. Was this intentional? I somehow managed to pull through okay in the last two stages (with some spectacular lucky escapes), but it was like driving a brick-laden shopping trolley on skates.

it was not intentional, i simply forgot to tick all those boxes i wanted to have car setup with every service point.

See, this is what happens when you are a Linux user! You customize your terminal so it is pretty and cozy, and you rarely go outside of it! Then when you accidentally step outside, you see this weird squares, and you wonder, "what's that? Do I need to do something with it? Nah they are better empty!"

Arnvidr commented on 15 October 2017 at 3:38 pm UTC

More than 10 participants on the last few events, looks good for future tournaments

Xpander commented on 16 October 2017 at 4:39 pm UTC

UK is Running now.

first post updated. Congratulations to Skully for winning in Germany

jegmancs commented on 17 October 2017 at 11:10 am UTC

My worst rally so far (including my single player hours), just as I was getting better in Wales. I had puncture 2 times, and many-many-many uncharacteristic mistakes. I am happy that I could finish this rally at all, so I can say I finished everywhere where I started. Last place for sure, but still finished.

Skully commented on 17 October 2017 at 2:38 pm UTC

XpanderUK is Running now.

Thanks. Looks like you would easy have beat me, if you didn't have some bad luck lol.
I had a very clean run. Germany is my best location. So I have a feeling I wont be doing so well in future.
Wish I joined the league earlier so I could have done all the events. Also I missed the 70's championship

Xpander commented on 17 October 2017 at 2:41 pm UTC

Skully

Thanks. Looks like you would easy have beat me, if you didn't have some bad luck lol.
I had a very clean run. Germany is my best location. So I have a feeling I wont be doing so well in future.
Wish I joined the league earlier so I could have done all the events. Also I missed the 70's championship

Do not worry, we will go back to 70s cars if people are interested in those events. Next is going to be Group B, then Group A and then 70s again i think.

chancho_zombie commented on 18 October 2017 at 1:32 am UTC

Xpander
Skully

Do not worry, we will go back to 70s cars if people are interested in those events. Next is going to be Group B, then Group A and then 70s again i think.

no eighties?

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • hatniX plays: Neverending Nightmares
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook