You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
  Go to:
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Avehicle7887 commented on 20 January 2019 at 11:22 pm UTC

Got the Hexen + Heretic package from Steam today, I heard so much about these games and yet I never played them until today. It's a shame Heretic 2 is missing. Still, it's worth the 10€ price tag. I'm currently running them with GZDoom, as for Hexen 2 I've yet to setup a native engine for it, most likely will use Darkplaces.

A note to DRM-Free users: While these games can only be obtained through Steam (digitally speaking), you don't need the client and you can even use a native open source engine to play them.

Hamish commented on 22 January 2019 at 7:42 am UTC

I finally got back to my Shadows of Amn campaign of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition at long last and paid my final respects to Firkraag:

I BE SLAYER OF DRAGONS!!!

Hamish commented on 25 January 2019 at 12:47 am UTC

That is Shadows of Amn done, now onto Throne of Bhaal.

Avehicle7887 commented on 19 February 2019 at 8:30 pm UTC

Yesterday I tried the eduke32 open source engine for Duke Nukem 3D for the first time, works really well with the High Res Pack + 3D Models. Homepage: https://www.eduke32.com/

Hail to the King baby.

Hamish commented on 14 March 2019 at 11:11 pm UTC

Is there anything Dark Planetars can't kill?

Hamish commented on 15 March 2019 at 8:34 pm UTC

It took me over a year, but that is the Bhaalspawn saga completed.

Hamish commented on 20 March 2019 at 6:04 am UTC

I said I would be back:

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Crawl About: „StarCrawlers“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts