Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
  Go to:
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Avehicle7887 commented on 20 January 2019 at 11:22 pm UTC

Got the Hexen + Heretic package from Steam today, I heard so much about these games and yet I never played them until today. It's a shame Heretic 2 is missing. Still, it's worth the 10€ price tag. I'm currently running them with GZDoom, as for Hexen 2 I've yet to setup a native engine for it, most likely will use Darkplaces.

A note to DRM-Free users: While these games can only be obtained through Steam (digitally speaking), you don't need the client and you can even use a native open source engine to play them.

Hamish commented on 22 January 2019 at 7:42 am UTC

I finally got back to my Shadows of Amn campaign of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition at long last and paid my final respects to Firkraag:

I BE SLAYER OF DRAGONS!!!

Hamish commented on 25 January 2019 at 12:47 am UTC

That is Shadows of Amn done, now onto Throne of Bhaal.

Avehicle7887 commented on 19 February 2019 at 8:30 pm UTC

Yesterday I tried the eduke32 open source engine for Duke Nukem 3D for the first time, works really well with the High Res Pack + 3D Models. Homepage: https://www.eduke32.com/

Hail to the King baby.

Hamish commented on 14 March 2019 at 11:11 pm UTC

Is there anything Dark Planetars can't kill?

Hamish commented on 15 March 2019 at 8:34 pm UTC

It took me over a year, but that is the Bhaalspawn saga completed.

Hamish commented on 20 March 2019 at 6:04 am UTC

I said I would be back:

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

Hamish commented on 27 May 2019 at 4:34 am UTC

I have honestly not had the time or energy for playing many games as of late, but I did jump back into Quake III: Arena for a little bit tonight.

image image image image

20:1 Frags Q3DM17 ---- 20:4 Frags Q3DM7 ---- 20:1 Frags Q3DM13 ---- 20:9: Frags Q3DM14

Played on Hurt Me Plenty difficulty. Not that bad, and it took a BFG10K to end my Perfect streak.

devnull commented on 27 May 2019 at 5:26 am UTC

Literally just got done playing it Still one of the best.

Hamish commented on 29 May 2019 at 10:26 pm UTC

So after my performance there I decided that I would create a fresh default session and try to win the game on Hardcore:

I am at the Xaero fight now, and I had lost only four of the twenty four matches that I played. I expect to lose a whole lot more by the time I am finished.

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts