Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Page: «18/19»
  Go to:
Hamish Sep 14, 2021
Taking a break from my Pentium III computer to play through Heart of Winter with the recent 2.6 update for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.

Chuckaluphagus Sep 16, 2021
Quoting: Arcadius-8606Been playing Mummy Demastered. Excellent game so far.
That one hadn't been on my radar, and I like Metroid-style games. Thanks for posting the screenshot.
Free_gamer Oct 9, 2021
Replaying some older games. Feral ports are still rock solid as always.

link
Avehicle7887 Nov 25, 2021
Quake 2 RTX running on RX 6800 and Mesa 21.3.0. Performance isn't there yet due to still being a work in progress for the open source driver however it's slowly getting there. The game is otherwise playable with resolution scaling.

Hamish Nov 26, 2021
Too close to real life for me here...

Serious Sam: The First Encounter played with the Serious Engine 1 source port.
Avehicle7887 Nov 28, 2021
Quake 2 hits again, this time Q2RTX running on a 5600G with the integrated Vega GPU. As expected, the performance is not great but it runs!

640x480 at 40% resolution scale:

Last edited by Avehicle7887 on 28 November 2021 at 1:37 pm UTC
whizse Nov 28, 2021
Quoting: HamishToo close to real life for me here...
I hope your everyday farm activities does not involve rocket launchers.
Hamish Dec 2, 2021

kit89 Dec 5, 2021
Been working on a wee game, thought I'd post my current progress.

Chuckaluphagus Dec 6, 2021
Quoting: kit89Been working on a wee game, thought I'd post my current progress.

Dungeon crawler?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.