You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal!
  Go to:
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Hamish commented on 4 February 2018 at 6:49 pm UTC

Hamish commented on 14 February 2018 at 3:17 am UTC

Feel free to keep posting as well guys.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

rcgamer commented on 17 February 2018 at 8:47 pm UTC

A few from Ahima Gate of Memories. Just found out about this game and so far it seems pretty good.

rcgamer commented on 18 February 2018 at 12:49 am UTC

Axis Football 17 . I've been watching this one progress over the last several years. It's getting to a point where it's not bad at all. Especially with the customization you can do. Check out the QBs name in the last picture, ha.

rcgamer commented on 18 February 2018 at 2:51 am UTC

A few with the NFL mod

Avehicle7887 commented on 20 February 2018 at 5:52 pm UTC

Beautiful Arx Fatalis, almost 16 years and still looks great. I love claustrophobic RPG's
Playing it using the Arx-Libertatis source port.

Hamish commented on 26 February 2018 at 6:52 am UTC

After finally besting Durlag's Tower, the wearied party of adventurers limps back to the Song of the Morning Temple to perform a little necromancy on their fallen comrade. Once restored to life, she shares her feelings with the party's leader.

rcgamer commented on 5 March 2018 at 1:47 am UTC

A couple from one of my new favs, Descenders. Love the night courses.

whizse commented on 10 March 2018 at 5:18 pm UTC

I'm playing through Police Quest for the first time. One of the Sierra series that's uncharted territory for me.

I keep crashing the car, or having it stolen, but at least I haven't ended up dead by nose picking so that's a plus!

Hamish commented on 21 March 2018 at 3:49 pm UTC

I finally bested Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition yesterday morning:

All you need to do is spawn so many hapless monsters that Sarevok is barely able to reach you. Still not sure why the Battle Horror just gave up though.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Sandboxing: „Reus“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts