You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
Borderlands 2, and TPS performance
chui2ch commented on 13 November 2017 at 9:54 pm UTC

Since the latest stable Nvidia driver update (384.98) my Borderlands 2, and TPS performance has been much worse than before. I emailed Aspyr about the problems, but wondered if anyone else had the same issue?

tuubi commented on 13 November 2017 at 10:47 pm UTC

chui2chSince the latest stable Nvidia driver update (384.98) my Borderlands 2, and TPS performance has been much worse than before. I emailed Aspyr about the problems, but wondered if anyone else had the same issue?
Latest stable is actually 387.22, but it's still not in the Ubuntu graphics drivers PPA for the LTS release if that's what you're using. I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with the 287.12 beta driver from the PPA a while ago and I didn't notice any problems.

chui2ch commented on 13 November 2017 at 11:07 pm UTC

tuubi
chui2chSince the latest stable Nvidia driver update (384.98) my Borderlands 2, and TPS performance has been much worse than before. I emailed Aspyr about the problems, but wondered if anyone else had the same issue?
Latest stable is actually 387.22, but it's still not in the Ubuntu graphics drivers PPA for the LTS release if that's what you're using. I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with the 287.12 beta driver from the PPA a while ago and I didn't notice any problems.
the 387.12 drivers work fine with Borderlands 2, and TPS. I should have clarified that I mean the latest stable driver available through the ppa.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
  • Alien DLC - Part 1
  • Date:
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook