Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «31/71»
  Go to:
ninelore Dec 11, 2018
My Laptop, not my Main PC
Arch Linux | KDE Plasma | Latte Dock (Wallpaper: Trivium - The Sin and the sentence Cover)

Avehicle7887 Dec 19, 2018
I have finally moved away completely from Linux Mint and onto the Debian bandwagon. Part of the reason why I chose Stable and not Testing is because I can have a fully offline repo wherever I am. Also learned how to compile the kernel for Debian, boy there's surely lots of stuff in there. :)

dvd Jan 21, 2019
Quoting: trawzMy Arch i3 setup with polybar and wal.

Wow, this looks gorgeous.
Xpander Jan 24, 2019
2009 vs 2019 :D

[
DoctorJunglist Feb 2, 2019
Quoting: Xpander2009 vs 2019 :D

[
Damn, there are so many apps open on your right screen - how big is it?
Xpander Feb 2, 2019
Quoting: DoctorJunglist

[

both are 2560x1440 screens. Applications on the second monitor are chat applications, which are there on every workspace i use on the first monitor. They also have titlebars removed via script at startup, so they take less space on there :)
DoctorJunglist Feb 2, 2019
Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: DoctorJunglist

[

both are 2560x1440 screens. Applications on the second monitor are chat applications, which are there on every workspace i use on the first monitor. They also have titlebars removed via script at startup, so they take less space on there :)
I mean how big is the monitor, how many inches does it have? On 24' all that windows would be very tiny I guess (I have a 24' 1080p monitor), so I'm wondering if maybe you have a bigger monitor than that.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.