You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
skyrrd commented on 11 September 2018 at 7:36 pm UTC

Was toying around with kde for some weeks, now i'm giving xfce4 a new try (used to love it before switching to my main de Gnome3)
You see, i kind of need my regular shuffle ;)

Hamish commented on 13 September 2018 at 5:38 am UTC

I finally finished extracting honey for the year this week, so I have now switched from August's honey combs to a fresh set of wallpapers for September at last:

Spud13y commented on 29 September 2018 at 3:24 pm UTC

Had to change to Xfce from Cinnamon. The straw that broke the camel's back was that Nemo choked when I needed to use my external hard drive and Thunar did not. Startup applications didn't work on Cinnamon (on Arch and Debian). I was tinkering with i3 but couldn't lock it anymore when that worked on Debian. Xfce on a cold boot has a bit less RAM than what I had setup on i3 (not that it mattered ultimately). Also Halloween month very soon with a wallpaper by My Nintendo account.

Hamish commented on 4 October 2018 at 4:19 am UTC

This Halloween marks twenty years since the shareware release of Blood II: The Chosen, so I have dual Caleb's glaring at me to look forward to for the rest of October:

Also have a new BioShock icon down with my WINE and DOSBox games.

Xpander commented on 8 October 2018 at 1:49 pm UTC

No changes, except wallpaper

Hamish commented on 1 November 2018 at 9:43 pm UTC

Very little to report on for November other than my new wallpapers:

Hamish commented on 10 December 2018 at 4:33 am UTC

I am late and lazy so I just used some colourful festive wallpapers for December:

ninelore commented on 11 December 2018 at 3:28 am UTC

My Laptop, not my Main PC
Arch Linux | KDE Plasma | Latte Dock (Wallpaper: Trivium - The Sin and the sentence Cover)

Avehicle7887 commented on 19 December 2018 at 11:36 pm UTC

I have finally moved away completely from Linux Mint and onto the Debian bandwagon. Part of the reason why I chose Stable and not Testing is because I can have a fully offline repo wherever I am. Also learned how to compile the kernel for Debian, boy there's surely lots of stuff in there.

Hamish commented on 3 January 2019 at 5:00 am UTC

I am still feeling lazy for January so I just grabbed some more wallpapers from the guy who created my theme:

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts