You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
  Go to:
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Avehicle7887 commented on 30 August 2018 at 9:53 pm UTC

My new favorite game is now also part of my desktop.

Debdude1986 commented on 31 August 2018 at 5:55 am UTC

I thought I'd post a screenshot of my desktop here since it's been a while. I used to use Gnome3, now I'm using KDE Plasma.

Xpander commented on 11 September 2018 at 4:17 pm UTC

skyrrd commented on 11 September 2018 at 7:36 pm UTC

Was toying around with kde for some weeks, now i'm giving xfce4 a new try (used to love it before switching to my main de Gnome3)
You see, i kind of need my regular shuffle ;)

debianxfce commented on 12 September 2018 at 12:09 pm UTC

Debian sid Xfce. My distribution uses the same layout.Optimized Debian sid Xfce for gamers

Hamish commented on 13 September 2018 at 5:38 am UTC

I finally finished extracting honey for the year this week, so I have now switched from August's honey combs to a fresh set of wallpapers for September at last:

Spud13y commented on 29 September 2018 at 3:24 pm UTC

Had to change to Xfce from Cinnamon. The straw that broke the camel's back was that Nemo choked when I needed to use my external hard drive and Thunar did not. Startup applications didn't work on Cinnamon (on Arch and Debian). I was tinkering with i3 but couldn't lock it anymore when that worked on Debian. Xfce on a cold boot has a bit less RAM than what I had setup on i3 (not that it mattered ultimately). Also Halloween month very soon with a wallpaper by My Nintendo account.

Hamish commented on 4 October 2018 at 4:19 am UTC

This Halloween marks twenty years since the shareware release of Blood II: The Chosen, so I have dual Caleb's glaring at me to look forward to for the rest of October:

Also have a new BioShock icon down with my WINE and DOSBox games.

Xpander commented on 8 October 2018 at 1:49 pm UTC

No changes, except wallpaper

Hamish commented on 1 November 2018 at 9:43 pm UTC

Very little to report on for November other than my new wallpapers:

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Crawl About: „Paper Sorcerer“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts