Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
  Go to:
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Avehicle7887 commented on 8 February 2019 at 8:20 pm UTC

@Hamish: At first glance I thought you're actually running an old-style theme, then I read the message that it's from 2007. id Software was like the face of Linux gaming back then, it's sad that they stopped open sourcing their engines.

Spud13y commented on 17 February 2019 at 9:07 pm UTC

Trying out i3wm again. I stopped using it last time because I wanted to have a wallpaper slideshow. I figured out how to do that with a bash script. So I'm back now . Still a work in progress, but this is my baby.

Avehicle7887 commented on 23 February 2019 at 4:32 pm UTC

Trying out the Yaru icon theme modified to use inheritance icons from Papirus. System is also fully updated.

Anjune commented on 25 February 2019 at 5:30 pm UTC

I use kwin-tiling (btw.!) but can't seem to help having some overlapping floating windows for a screenshot. The Qt theme is really the "Monochrome" Kvantum theme with adjusted colours.

Hamish commented on 2 March 2019 at 4:42 am UTC

Other than a modified memory listing on Conky and new wallpapers not much is different for March:

chancho_zombie commented on 21 March 2019 at 1:54 am UTC

Hamish commented on 1 April 2019 at 6:33 am UTC

For April some more slight modifications to my Conky configuration, a new icon for BioShock 2, and Xfdesktop is now running on top of GTK3:

Hamish commented on 1 May 2019 at 6:22 pm UTC

Other than my new wallpapers there are no other changes for May:

Spud13y commented on 19 May 2019 at 9:52 pm UTC

Got a second monitor. Took me a while to figure out how to fix my wallpaper changing script, but this is great.

Avehicle7887 commented on 2 June 2019 at 8:29 pm UTC

Tried my best to make it look convincing, but I don't think I'll fool anyone around here

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: „The Book of Unwritten Tales 2“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts