Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «34/71»
  Go to:
Xpander Aug 11, 2019
no big changes

[
Koopacabras Aug 14, 2019
My August Desktop
Got a Ryzen 2600 it runs cooler than the 1600. But it doesn't make games run faster :( just 1 or 2 fps so not really a big upgrade.
Avehicle7887 Sep 1, 2019
Couldn't find a wallpaper I actually like, so I made my own.

Koopacabras Sep 6, 2019
I switched to Kde Neon, ok I admit it I'm a distro hopper ^_^

Avehicle7887 Sep 13, 2019
Went with a different recipe this time, a modified wallpaper I've seen on Manjaro, mixed in with Ubuntu's Yaru icons and modified to use some elements from Papirus.

The result:
MaCroX95 Oct 1, 2019
Again very simple setup, a bit customized Ubuntu 19.10 beta, combined with Yaru-colors GTK theme, Gnome 3.34 and AMD RX 5700 Navi series GPU

Spl-it Oct 7, 2019
Speaking of a simple setup

Running Openbox with a homemade panel (python). 6 workspaces, some media controls for spotify because I always run it minimized and stream it to my ps4 that has a proper sound system connected.

Keep it simple and less is more ? or something like that
MaCroX95 Oct 31, 2019
Decided I should give an update on my setup of Pop!_OS 19.10 on my Ultrabook, really loving the experience and performance/stability so far. Otherwise very basic and simple setup. Am using this device mostly for college and media/browsing.

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.