Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal, Flattr, Liberapay or Buy us a Coffee. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «33/40»
  Go to:
Xpander 24 Jan, 2019

2009 vs 2019

Hamish 2 Feb, 2019

Coming into February during the coldest snowstorm of the winter, I chose a light background for the month:

DoctorJunglist 2 Feb, 2019

Xpander2009 vs 2019

Damn, there are so many apps open on your right screen - how big is it?

Xpander 2 Feb, 2019

DoctorJunglist
Xpander2009 vs 2019

both are 2560x1440 screens. Applications on the second monitor are chat applications, which are there on every workspace i use on the first monitor. They also have titlebars removed via script at startup, so they take less space on there

DoctorJunglist 2 Feb, 2019

Xpander
DoctorJunglist
Xpander2009 vs 2019

both are 2560x1440 screens. Applications on the second monitor are chat applications, which are there on every workspace i use on the first monitor. They also have titlebars removed via script at startup, so they take less space on there
I mean how big is the monitor, how many inches does it have? On 24' all that windows would be very tiny I guess (I have a 24' 1080p monitor), so I'm wondering if maybe you have a bigger monitor than that.

Xpander 3 Feb, 2019

DoctorJunglist
Xpander
DoctorJunglist
Xpander2009 vs 2019

I mean how big is the monitor, how many inches does it have? On 24' all that windows would be very tiny I guess (I have a 24' 1080p monitor), so I'm wondering if maybe you have a bigger monitor than that.
27"

The_Aquabat 5 Feb, 2019

more than 10 years of outsmarting Mac Os, and Windows in desktop coolness.

2008 (gentoo)

2019 (opensuse)

chui2ch 8 Feb, 2019

I finally found a background that I like.

Hamish 8 Feb, 2019

If we are going to do legacy screenshots, these are of my Fedora Core 4 desktop back in 2007 not long after I switched to using Linux full time:

My Windows XP partition died for the last time that spring.

Avehicle7887 8 Feb, 2019

@Hamish: At first glance I thought you're actually running an old-style theme, then I read the message that it's from 2007. id Software was like the face of Linux gaming back then, it's sad that they stopped open sourcing their engines.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...